Cloud based from inception, Xero is the leader in cloud accounting.
An evolving product that just keeps getting better; it’s the product where developers listen. With Xero, there is nothing to install or upgrade; you just login from any device with an internet connection and away you go.
Some of the many features and benefits of using Xero include:
- Xero automatically imports all your bank and credit card statements so you can see your latest balances, invoices and bills in real time.
- You can email invoices straight to your customers as you create the invoice.
- Open up to your personalised Dashboard where you can instantly see all your bank balances, recent sales and upcoming bills.
- Up-to-date reporting with quick links to all the original transactions.
- You can attach files to your transactions so all your information is in one place.
- With Payroll you have full leave management with an employee portal and free automatic update of tax tables.
- You can invite others to view your accounts so they can provide real-time advice; no need to stop working while your accountant has your files.
- Automatically program recurring invoices.
- Xero is automatically updated regularly, not yearly.
- There is an ecosystem of 300+ add-on applications that work with Xero.
- There’s an iPhone app and an Android app available so you can do business on the go.
- Subscription is a fixed price every month.
- Multi-currency feature.
- Free, unlimited around-the-clock email support and a comprehensive online help centre.
- Free demos on line.
- Backed up multiple times in multiple locations.
- No IT maintenance required.
- No expensive software that ties you to your desk.
- Unlimited concurrent users, which means that your whole team can access your accounting package at the same time.